Price Promise - How to make a claim?
The first step is check that the other company’s quote is exactly the same holiday in every respect for the same date of travel and duration. After establishing that the other quotation is cheaper you will then need to forward proof within 24 hours of booking. This can be in the form of an email or letter from the other ABTA Tour Operator.
We will also accept a screen grab from their website. We will check through all the details within one working day, and if the quote matches your holiday booking we will refund the difference.
Terms & Conditions?
- Only package holidays inclusive of flights and accommodation will be matched.
- We cannot accept claims for holidays departing within 12 weeks of booking the holiday.
- The room type and board basis must be an exact match.
- The flights portion of the holiday must be with the same air carrier, route, cabin and class.
- The hotel, room category and board basis must all exactly match.
- Extras like transfers and car hire must also match.
- The price match policy is not valid on flights which require full payment at time of booking.
- Only applicable if flights within 11 months of departure.
- Price Promise only applies to online bookings made on the Very Cheap Holidays website.
- The fare must be quoted in British Pound Sterling and from a UK website.
- The company we are compared against must also be an ABTA Tour Operator and the holiday must be fully ATOL bonded.
- The competitor's fare must be available to the general public.
- All claims must be received by us within 24hours of booking.